3THIRDEYE INC is Global Information Technology Solutions & Services Company
The following job opportunities are Available:
Graphic Designer / Programmer
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Establishing web site design and branding standards for existing and new site content. Integrate graphics, images, text and advanced media into the graphical design of the web site. Ensure website design is based on human factors best practices and adheres to Maricopa County web standards and guidelines.
The Planning and Development Web Site Redesign Project is broken down into the following three project phases/deliverables which the consultant/vendor is responsible for delivering:
1. Analysis: Work with business representatives from each Planning and Development division to analyze key web resources, tools and content provided by the respective division - Deliverable is a document with observations, requirements, recommended solution and estimates
2. Recommendation: Deliver a recommendation document of findings for Planning and Development public web site reorganization of structure, navigation, search, and graphical enhancement to improve site navigation and use.
3. Implementation: Utilize various graphic publishing tools & technologies to transform the Planning and Development public facing web site into an easy to navigate user friendly site. Redesign the Planning and Development public facing website including site organization (taxonomy) and graphics design to improve site navigation and promote key services and resources provided. - Deliver the new enhanced and improved Web site.
Lead Java Developer / Sr Software Engineer
- Total experience of 7+ years in app development using J2EE stack of technologies
- Should have good knowledge of J2EE, Struts 2.
- Ability to interface with business users, Lead development teams, and communicate clearly.
- Experience in client interaction, requirement gathering, design & onsite experience will be an added advantage.
Technical(Essential Skills) Skills - J2EE, Struts 2, Jboss, SQL, Core Java, Action Classes, Spring, Hibernate, CSS,Leadership, Oracle database
Technical (Desired Skills) Skills MVC, JSP, Servlets
Experience Level 9+ Years
- At least 5- 8 + years PM experience ( total exp should around 10 years)
- Large complex project delivery experience is a MUST preferably in the web technology space
- Capable of interfacing with multiple teams as part of project delivery.
- Very strong communication skills, able to influence without authority.
- Self starter, ability to independently manage work streams.
- Very strong in core project management skills - financial forecasting, planning, budgeting and monitoring
- Ability to create and generate status reports for management teams.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum oversight.
- Manage all responsibilities associated with delivering large development projects
- Manage all phases of SDLC and testing process
- Risk management and risk avoidance.
Professional experience in large scale, dis(See complete description above) Required 10 Years
IT Architect experience focusing on mobile (See complete description above) Required 3 Years
Experience with Google's Android OS Required 2 Years
Experience with Apple's iOS Required 2 Years
Fluent in high availability & recovery desi(See complete description above) Required 0 Years
Excellent interpersonal/verbal/written comm(See complete description above) Required 0 Years
IBM WebSphere Application Server, Process S(See complete description above) Desired 2 Years
Experience with IBM DB2 Desired 2 Years
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 Desired 2 Years
Experience with Oracle 10/11 Desired 2 Years
Windows 2003/2008 Desired 2 Years
z/Linux SLES OS Desired 1 Years
Experience with IBM FileNet Desired 1 Years
Experience with CA SiteMinder/CA Intergrator Desired 1 Years
Experience with Informatica Data Integration/Replication Desired
Experience with Business Objects XI Desired
Experience with Crystal Reports Desired
Experience with z/OS Desired
Sr .Net progammer
Minimum of 5 years experience, preferably 8 - 10 years
ASP.NET, preferable MVC3 experience
Junior .Net Software Developer
The responsibilities of Junior DotNet Software Developer include resolving issues and performing tasks iin out VB.net projects as assigned by out Software Development Manager or one of our Senior Software developers. Here are examples of possible issues and tasks:
- Use the Sage IDE to create user interfaces with Sales Logics. Sales Logics interface development requires developing VB Scripts, and VB.net to display Crystal Reports.
- Resolve trouble tickets for IT that involves VB.net development.
- Resolve change requests for out Switched on Schoolhouse educational software, which is a VB.net 2 tiered client server application with an SQL server backend.
- Integrate DotNet applications with Java web applications using SOAP.
- The Junior DotNet Software Developer is expected to participate in daily SCRUMS and project sprints every other week, as part of our agile process.
- The following is the set of skills expected for this position:
- Database: SQL Server 2005, TSQL, Stored Procedures.
- Tools: Visual Studio 2008 and /or 2010, SQL Server Management studio, IIS, Crystal Rports.
We expect the Junior DotNet Software Developer will have the desire to learn WPF.
Quality Control and Testing-QA
Job Function: Support developers and programmers in a QA role. Support is needed for the programming team as well as for the front-end team that creates the content pages and graphics.
Job duties will include:
Being in daily stand-up meetings with programming team
oWork with programming team to supply QA documentation and feedback iterations for internal and external application releases
oTesting and QAing the application which includes an end-user application and an admin dashboard application.
oTesting the front-end content and functionalityAbility to create test scripts and QA process documentation
- Experience working with application and software development projects Organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to create test methodology and detailed documentation of application bugs
- Ability to be self-directed, pro-active and working with deadlines
- Organized and process oriented·
- Not required but a plus: e-learning knowledge and good English language abilities
- Experience with agile development methodologies]
- Experience with testing B2B internal and commercial web applications
Essential Duties and responsibilities
Job Qualifications Education:
- Architecture, design and development of VLDB Oracle based solutions.
- Work on VLDB Oracle solutions including designing, coding, performance tuning and performing code reviews with staff.
- Be a Team Member during the entire software development life cycle of assigned projects working with other teams performing the following:
- Business analysis
- Functional requirements definition
- Technical specifications definition
- Construction of application code including database, user interface, services
- Unit testing, systems testing, integration testing
- Quality Assurance
- Outsourced and Off-shore development and support
- Database Administration (DBAs)
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Software Implementation
- Enhancements to systems and/or applications
- Bug fixes or other required logic changes to existing systems and/or applications
- Responsible for ensuring systems development life cycle standards and process are followed
- Work closely with the team to develop the best technical design and approaches to align with business requirements
- Technical knowledge of, and practical problem-solving skills related to Unix, PL/SQL and application development and systems maintenance
Bachelor Degree required, or equivalent. Preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, Math or related area. Master's Degree preferred.
Minimum 5 years Software Development and Support, 5 years experience in designing and development of large ( multi terabytes ) Oracle based database solutions.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
Detailed technical understanding of formal Software Development Life Cycle processes.
Expertise in large database design and programming in an Oracle environment.
Ability to analyze, critique, and evaluate system requirements, specifications, and design documentation.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Excellent analysis and documentation skills.
Ability to study and learn technologies and business concepts quickly and independently.
Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to use tact and diplomacy as necessary to achieve desired results.
Passion for the continuous improvement of critical business processes.
- 5 + Years Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008
- 2+ Years Experience with Oracle
- 6+ Months Experience with DB2
- 5 + Years Experience with production support
- 5 + Years Experience working in an enterprise level environment
- Healthcare Background
- Development Background
This position is more of a production support role, they will be rotating with the on-call duties, taking incident tickets, SQL installs, troubleshooting performance issues, perofming back-ups and restores, and adding users. This candidate needs to be outgoing, extremely knowledgeable and be able to bounce around where ever they are needed. The client is looking for an indivudual who shows a lot of growth potential within their career.
Business Development Manager
We are looking to hire mid-level Sales Managers (3-5 years of IT services sales experience in US)
Experience & Qualification:
- Identify & develop new clients based on Company*s service offering in Large & Small Independent Software Vendor (ISV) and Enterprise market using conventional as well as creative avenues & techniques.
- Ensure that sales pipeline exceeds the budget & potential deals are closed as per projections
- Call into the prospect base to generate leads and convert them into opportunities
- Preparing budgets & forecasts.
- Participating in developing & implementing new creative & effective sales & marketing strategies to penetrate new accounts
- Must be able to build and maintain relationships at the highest levels in a customer organization and navigate the complex political environment.
- Must be able to handle Proposals to prospective clients independently.
- Depending on the need the job also involves selling Professional Services
3-5 years of proven experience of selling software application development and testing services
Knowledge of software development, testing, and support service requirements of software companies, ASPs, and IT organizations
High level understanding of software development and testing languages, tools, processes
Aptitude of selling as a "Hunter"
3 to 5 years of total sales experience primarily in selling Outsourcing, Technology Consulting Services & Information Technology solutions
Aggressive new business development style and strong comfort level in opportunity development, and cold calling
Business Development Executive
If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment we invite you to apply below.As an Account Executive your responsibilities will include: Developing and growing a client base- Use his/her proven business development and/or technical background to develop and grow his/her own client base by marketing our services for contract and contract-to-hire staffing solutions. - Make telephone calls and conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of promoting our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships. - Responsible for solidifying presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.- Contact supervisors to determine candidates viability to support and resolve specific client needs.- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
Successful candidates will have excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment. 3+ years of experience working in the IT industry is preferred. A combination of account development and account management skills are required.
If you have a background in technology and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential.